Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hello surfer prints!! and HOLIDAY DISCOUNT on ETSY SHOP ;)


Another beautiful sunny and very warm day here in Ocean Beach, loving every second of it!!
Before lunch I walked with Mona to pick up my surfers prints :) and here they are:

The images are all 6x6 inches printed one by one on a nice thick sheet of paper 8x10 inches.











I tried with red and black ink, also i mixed the print with a bit of collage and finally I tried on a piece of music sheet :)
 In my Etsy shop you will find the black and white print :
If you are interested in any other print just drop me an email and
 DON'T FORGET THE COUPON :)
Just enter the code  HOLIDAYGIFT at the checkout to get a 10% discount
(valid through the 16th of DECEMBER )
  Drop me an email if you want to know more! Than
k you!


No comments:

Post a Comment