Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bored.

I started this painting last Sunday, but then I was so full with things to do for school that I had to it aside till today :)
The painting was not planned, I just was inspired by a picture I found on magazine of a girl holding her had in this position. On top of that my hubby has been telling for a while that I should paint a face with BIG eyes, so here she is!
 This is girl is sooooooo BORED that she is has not even noticed the gold fish from the previous painting (!) that has now learnt to fly :)
A fun painting just to have a break from my color making classes :)

11x14 inc
oil on canvas
Bored

This painting is available in my ETSY SHOP
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LAURADALLAGATA

Back to homework tomorrow and off to Minnesota for few days on Friday, looking forward to take pictures of the beautiful lakes over there, I am sure they will do some nice landscape painting!
Enjoy and have a nice weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment