Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall colors , with palette knife

9x12 inches
oil on canvas
Fall Colors

One thing I have realized lately is that I am missing the colors of fall. Living by the beach we do not get any fall what's over. We have loads of pine trees, grass, sand and water. The squirrels that in Menlo Park were driving Mona' s crazy have been replaced by moles...luckily for us they sleep most of the day!:)
I painted this landscape from a picture I took long time ago...I do not even remember from what trip was anymore, I used only the palette knife. Plenty of texture and plenty of fun!
 
Working on my first painting from Minneapolis, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow! 
 
Good night everyone!:)
 
 
This painting is for sale in  my etsy shop :)
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LAURADALLAGATA

No comments:

Post a Comment