Saturday, November 23, 2013

A walk after the rain, work in progress

Another amazing day... blues sky, the ocean is glowing in front of me, tons of people are walking down to the beach and I am painting inside, something is wrong!:)
I am sure that I would be much more productive with clouds and fog outside...
Yesterday I was planning to walk to the print store to pick up my prints but in the end we ended up going to yoga, I will go tomorrow, or new week.
Today I am posting my work in progress on a quite large canvas board, a study for an even larger painting...let's see how this is coming out first though ;)

18x24 inches

This is the under painting from a picture I took last week, one afternoon after the rain. ( you can also see our building, is the taller blue building in the far distance)
After taking this picture I walked by the old man with the dog and I showed him his picture, he was actually really old and a bit deaf I think, he didnt really understand WHY I took a picture of him, but he was smiling ...though I guess he was happy :)
Looking forward to start painting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment