Friday, November 22, 2013

Print making ...part 1 :)

Here are the pictures from my 2days printmaking workshop, a really cool technique :)

Step 1:
I choose to work on a picture I took last week while crossing the street next to our house:

Step 2:
Drawing the two surfer dudes on paper on reverse ( cutting out the background for now)


Step 3:
 the booooooring part: cutting ! To do my 6x6 inches images it took me circa 3 hours of work...

Step 4:
the fun part: putting ink on my linoleum 6x6 inches plate








and this was the first print!!!
I LOVE IT!:)




6x6 inches 
Original Ink Print on paper



I did more between 10/15 print with different styles and colors, they are still in the studio drying, looking forward to pick them up and post them here .

Shortly I will post the best prints on my Etsy shop :)

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment