Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunset surfing.

11x14 inches
 oil on canvas board
Sunset surfing
Today I was in a "surfing mood", so I went through all my surfers pictures I took few weeks ago and I found a couple I really wanted to paint, here is the first one.
The most challenging part was the ocean, but I am pretty happy with how it came out. I have been postponing painting the ocean till now because...well...because it is difficult and I didnt want to end up with a bad ocean.  Maybe today I overcome my fear and you will see more ocean-scape :)
This is a picture of the initial sketch.
This is always my critical part in the painting process... a white canvas and choosing the color palette.

This painting is available in my etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169636113/sunset-surfing-in-california-original?ref=shop_home_active

 I created a coupon on my etsy shop for a 10% discount!
(valid through the 16th of DECEMBER ) with the code HOLIDAYGIFT.
Just enter the code at checkout, drop me an email if you want to know more! Than
k you!

Happy Sunday people!
more paintings tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment