Thursday, November 14, 2013

Solitary walk

9x12 inches
oil on canvas
"Solitary walk"
 
Back from cold and beautiful Minnesota. This morning the fog was all around, giving us a proper "foggy welcome back home".
I went for a walk on the beach with Mona and I took some nice pictures of fishermen and people walking on the beach. To tell the truth I do not dislike fog at all...it is calming and relaxing for the mood...it makes me feel homesick actually. ( We have plenty of fog in Faenza in winter, where I came from).  I took a picture of this girl with my phone, then we had a small chat. She lives downtown San Francisco and she drive often to the beach to take long walks. Next time I meet her I will tell her I painted her :)

Here are some pictures from this morning:




Looking forward to start painting some beautiful Minnesota's landscape tomorrow!
have a good night everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment