Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Walk after the rain ----work in progress----

I took a day for myself today, the main activities of the day have been running, painting and running.
I LOVE days like this :) I wish I had  more of those :)
Of course there was a bit of cleaning and food shopping but they did not sopil the good mood :)

 18x24 inches
work in progress

This is how the painting is coming along, I am pretty happy with the progress, still a lot of work is needed but I feel I am going in the right direction, I really like the greens I got.
Tomorrow will be a all dedicated to school homework, there is a tough assignment ahead ... hopefully I ll be painting again on Friday ;) ( finger crossed!!)
Have a nice evening everyone!
Hubby and me are off to a sushi night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment