Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Smelling flowers...or maybe coffee!


Hello!
A rainy Tuesday this one :)  still working on my Picasso chiaroscuro project ( is never ending, i know!!!) and on some sides fun project.

Yesterday during my coffee break I tried another coffe drawing, I used a coffe intensity 13 ( 13 out of 10, I am using the nespresso coffe !) the smell is pretty strong! as soon as you open the page it gets into your nose and it fills the room :)
This girl is resting and smelling flowers...or maybe not, maybe just coffee !





Smelling flowers...or maybe coffee!
watercolor, ink, colored pencil and coffee.
From my sketchbook


Work  in progress:



A picture I took during my afternoon long walk with Mona, we did almost 6 miles along the beach!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment