Thursday, November 20, 2014

Coffee Venus.


 Another experiment with coffee....I really love the warm color it adds to the paper! ( a part from liking the smell of course)
Lately I have been looking at lot of posters from the Art Nouveau period and I wanted to try to do something along the same lines myself.
This is my first attempt, more to come.


Coffee Venus.
watercolor, ink, coffee.


This particular illustration was inspired by a Czech painter Alfonse Mucha.
A very good friend of mine brought me a lovely gift from Prague with a small reproduction of one his painting...I love his sweet ladies. Here is my version for you :)
While I was letting it dry by the window it started raining. I noticed it too late though. :(
The rainy was not too bad though, it added a nice texture on top :)



 Some pictures of the work in progress:

Instead of doing the coffee part in my office I move to the kitchen this time!



done!

No comments:

Post a Comment