Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lady Mary Crawley. sketch

charcoal, ink and pencil.
sketchbook


I have a small addiction ....  ( a part from drawing and running!) it s called Downtown Abbey,
I could watch it all day long.
After a two years long break I am back to watch it, and I have 3 full seasons waiting for me. HAPPY ME.
I was down with a running nose and crying eyes for the past few days and the perfect medicine has been aspirine and Downtown Abbey. It did actually work since today I am really feeling much better(!). 

While watching it last night I sketched this portrait of Lady Mary into my sketch book. The long awaited wedding has finally happened :).

Back to my chiaroscuro now and off to drawing class in the afternoon.
Amazing weather outside, sunny and 70F..... GORGEOUS.
Have a great everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment