Saturday, November 15, 2014

A peek in my sketchbook today :)

Saturday evening.....what a busy day :)
I spent the morning and afternoon mostly cleaning ... but I found some time to try my new watercolor pen!
Feel it with water, a bit of pressure...and there you go! watercolor time ! :)



I have been obsessing with the 1920's and 1930's illustration style lately... maybe I am watching too much of Downton Abbey (!!)  . Here is something on that style, I also tried to create a old paper effect on the paper .

Warmth.
 ink and watercolor
from my sketchbook

Last week I went on a long beach walk with Mona and we found many fishermen fishing crabs, I took a picture of one of them, here is the watercolor of it.



Caught!
Watercolor
From my sketchbook

new water pen and favorite brush :)

Have a good evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment