Saturday, November 29, 2014

A touch of violet. Watercolor.

I have been sketching a lot of girls with scarf lately.
Maybe you are wondering WHY ?!

My friend Zofia is developing a non-profit organization for a great cause, check out her website : http://www.estaine.com.





watercolor from my Sketchbook
Touch of violet.
1hour


Last day in the mountains for us today, we didn't get much luck with the weather! Too warm, no snow and today too wet and too rainy, still little snow.
We drove to Reno....not an impressive place I have to say .


Still we managed to have a good time.

I think we found the best lounge in town , amazing service, nice food and good wine... what you need for the best creative time!





Working on some more scarf-girls and almost finished with my Picasso!!! Posting it soon :)

A picture of the work in progress this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment