Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Coffee scented lady on paper.


Thoughts over coffee.
Coffee, gouache, ink and watercolor on paper
from my sketchbook



I am still working on the Picasso Chiaroscuro ....is going slow...I am actually a bit bored with it...is I might say so!!  And I am very happy to find a lot of break- excuses...like painting with coffee :)

 During my usual break this morning I made myself coffee...however it was a bit too strong.
My theory: The best way to re-use coffee (if you don t feel like drinking!) is using it as a watercolor.
I thought it might work well as a warm skin tone .... then I started drawing....and things came along.


Work in progress:









I finished with touches of watercolor, gouache and ink pen.

The aroma stays on the paper, so in the end you have a coffee scented drawing...I like it!!
Will probably be exploring coffee painting technique a bit more.
Back to Chiaroscuro now. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment