Saturday, November 1, 2014

A peek inside my sketchbook

Here is what is happening in my sketchbook lately :)


Last week I went to Palo Alto to visit a friend and I took a couple of pictures of her.
We were both complaining of how much we miss the colors of fall over here where every thing is always green.
So I added a Fall atmosphere to this small watercolor :)




 While walking around my neighboorood ( all Halloween and pumpkin decorated!) I took pictures of this nice blue house. I liked the color combination blue-red-white and orange.
I wanted to add a passer by to the drawing so I just added a reinterpretation of my friend Sabrina. Got her pose and clothes but just sketched in quickly a differente face :)
Sabrina is way cuter!!! ;P



I sketched this one while evening while watching the Giants playing on tv. Hubby's choice.
This sketch was just to keep the boredom away, I don't understand baseball AT ALL.




Drew this one the other day while my husband was meditating ... the doggie too!! :)




Sketched this lady today; inspired by a picture I took during the summer in Cinque Terre. 
Planning to do few more experiment with this drawing...


Here you go :) a quick pick inside my sketch book this week!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Beautiful sunny and windy over here ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment