Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scanno, Italy. Sketch from photo.





Scanno, view.
Drawing with Illustrator.



4 days to go to our European Holiday trip! Faenza, Berlin, Sczecin, Cinque terre and Ajaccio our planned stops.

Feeling very excited and in the mood of drawing something Italian style :)  
Old houses, cobbled street, clothes hanging out of the window....that is so home to me.
Love it.
I cant wait to hang around the little streets in Faenza.
Those streets that I have never felt the need of photographing or drawing for the 20 years I lived there.
Life is funny.... and the grass is always greener on the other side. :)  SO VERY TRUE.
Now that I live 9564 km away in Sunny ( not in these days) California I am excited at the idea of my Faenza Holiday time.


Thanks to Ivan for this lovely photo, hope you like my sketched version!

Keep up the good work! Keep shooting beautiful pictures!
Ciao and see u soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment