Monday, August 11, 2014

A day at the beach. Marina Romea. Sketching time!!

Hello hello!
back home after a fine day at the beach...
(not my usual beautiful but coldish and not very populated beach!!) but from a proper hot and busy, Italian beach.
I totally enjoyed  the day, the heat and my mom's and nephew company.  :)


We drove to Marina Romea, one of the beaches along the Riviera Romagnola.

Here is my first sketch, the small house is fishing place.





Me and mom !



and the umbrella next to us...behind the beach there is a huge pine forest, really beautiful.




The busy beach...is very popular to take long walks on the sand .
The water is very shallow. and there are no big waves ( or rather NO waves at all, compared to Ocean beach in SF)  ... perfect for taking long tanning walks and the ideal place for children to play.
I love it here!
I have been missing this so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment