Sunday, August 24, 2014

Some new sketches from Cinque terre.

During the 6 hours ferry from Savona, Italy to Bastia, Corsica, I had PLENTY of time to finish up few sketches started in the previous days.

me at work :)


Quick sketch done at Manarola st. while waiting for the train for Corniglia.
From Corniglia we walked our way back to Vernazza.
A beautiful tiring walk :)




Random polish guys :) waiting for the train!





During our first night in Vernazza, while wandering around the town, we found a couple of children playing "calcio" in a small square. They created such a cute image...I took a picture planning to sketch the next day. This is my first attempt at a night-sketch. I like the mood created by the pitch black sky.

Bimbi in piazzetta, giocare a calcio di notte.
Black ink sketch.



This is was a quick sketch done on the spot on our last day in Vernazza. While everyone elsewas relaxing or working in our apartment, I decided to take off for a solitary walk, looking for a cool spot to sketch.
Via S. Giovanni Battista was my first sketch.



black pen and watercolors.
sketch

Then I went down to the small marina and I sketched one of the older building in town.


 After ten minute or so it started raining....check out the sky! End of my "solo" walking and sketching expedition :(








No comments:

Post a Comment