Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cathédrale Notre-Dame de l'Assomption de Ajaccio. Sketch


Last day of holidays for us here in Corsica, I look around and I see plenty of things I could and probably SHOULD paint or draw.
Everything is so "picturesque", old and unique. Not enough time to put it all on paper.
I feel so frustrated at times, I wish I had longer days so that i could do more beach, more social gathering and more drawings of course.
This European get away with Germany, Poland, Italy and France made me realize once more that I am totally European at heart.
Give me a town square with tables outside, surrounded by old buildings and I am a happy girl :)
I sketched this church yesterday afternoon.
Hubby and I were getting coffe just in front.  Please note the coffee cup bottom on the top right! It looks like the sun :)



Cathédrale Notre-Dame de l'Assomption de Ajaccio.


 Early wake up for us today, drive from Ajaccio to Bastia, then ferry to Italy then drive to my family in Faenza for one last good bye!
Off to San Francisco tomorrow....with mixed feeling.
Looking forward to see our doggy for sure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment