Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weekend in NYC…leaving tomorrow… quick sketch to get into the right mood!



Just a quick sketch done from an old picture taken some years ago. 
Manhattan cityscape with Brooklyn Bridge.

New York, New York, New York….what to say…can't wait to see you!! Have been way too long :)
I had an amazing time living there. 
In a not very easy period of my life this city welcomed me like if I belonged there, priceless .
I probably run into some of the rudest people ever (without probably, I am sure I did!) but at the same time I also met some great friends.

Charging the battery of my camera, ready to take A LOT of pictures to turn into sketches!! 
No time to draw there on the spot, too many people to see, too many spots to revisit ( like our engagement place..maybe!!)maybe some shopping too, why not!



Some old pictures now:)
this is me few days after having arrived in NYC straight from London. November 2009
Hubby to be in background:)



Us, we bought the two matching hats in a market near where ewe used to live in Hell's kitchen.


Wearing our New York hat at home, here in san Francisco:)
(it was Movenbar! here you go, the mustache!)




One more sleep to NYC , and one more painting calls , tomorrow!
Ciaooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment