Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sketching with ink, 50 shades of gray.

 Outside is raining, has been raining since the weekend, grey, cold and very VERY wet. My sketches of today are matching the weather and the colors outside.






I sketched this image in pencil last Thursday. Hubby, Mona and me drove to Palo Alto and we had a coffee a Coupa Cafe.
It was my favorite coffee place when we used to live in Menlo Park. I s really cute, welcoming atmosphere, nice service, amazing coffee .

We drove to the Bay Area for the Painted Chair event, unfortunately my phone stopped working after this first picture! :(
It was a great event! LOTS of people and my chair was featured between the best chairs:) HAPPY ME.





I draw this sketch on Monday, another rainy day. We had a huge storm actually! I went to school for a workshop in the afternoon, I got there a bit early so I went to get a warm tee at Small, a nice coffee place on 2nd street, close to my building.




Today ( is still raining ) I had to go to Court because of a red light violation, the queue was LONG! this is just a tiny part.




I enjoyed sketching with black ink! I really like the illustration effect, thanks to my friend Farah for introducing me to this technique. What I love about attending the Academy is also getting inspired by people.


This is how it look outside today and just to add a touch of color…Mona :) super cute! as always :)




No comments:

Post a Comment