Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My red earrings, COMPLETED!!



11x14 inches
oil on canvas board
My red earrings.

Done! FINITO!
I am so happy I am done with this still life…I do not really enjoy working on the same painting for weeks and weeks…but I have to say is making me a better painter.
Since the last time I posted this painting I did few changes, the bottle is transparent now with new reflections, the girl has longer sleeves (!)…and other tiny things here and there.

Two details down:









I am very happy with the final result, i have to say :)
Looking forward to start the next still life project, working on something different! You will see it soon, I am doing sketches for now.

Today is the 3 year anniversary of my art blog…HAPPY ME :) 


You should check out the the very first post 8th April 2011 !


No comments:

Post a Comment