Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Laying down poses, 20 minutes drawing


I do not usually post pictures of what we do in our drawing class but today is an exception, it was pretty cool! Too cool no to be shared :)

The set up : two models laying down on a central platform, us students around drawing the different poses.
Each pose was 20 minutes.


Here are some of the drawings of today:


18x24 inches 
20 minutes study
drawing on paper


18x24 inches 
20 minutes study
drawing on paper


Here you can see a bit of our class!




 18x24 inches 
20 minutes study
drawing on paper


18x24 inches 
20 minutes study
drawing on paper


I  have honestly fell in love AGAIN with drawing this semester ( thanks to our great teacher too of course !) . 
 It was something I really liked and I used to do ALL THE time when I was a child. 
Then I do not know what happened…maybe just life happened! :)
I started traveling, focusing on languages and other stuff and I left my pencils at the bottom of some drawers. 
They are all out again now, more shiny and pointy than ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment