Friday, March 28, 2014

Waiting at the DMV….


Yesterday I went to the DMV to renew my driving license, I was smart enough to drive to Daly City to do it, a city just outside San Francisco, instead of going to the San Francisco office. 
I drove past by the SF DMV yesterday and the queue was just incredibly long, long beyond my imagination actually!!! 
I would have had plenty time to draw over there, maybe even too much!!! ;)

That was the ling in front of me, not bad at all!! I wend around lunch time, by the time I left it was 4 times the size.



And this was a quick sketch of the people by the desk doing their paper work. Of course I did mine too! My new  driver license should be in the mail soon!





I have been asked sever times how long these drawings take me, so here is the answer:
 1. sketching from life in pencil, can t say exactly the time amount since it depends on the amount of details I draw. I love this part, is fun, and times flies by while I draw.
2. redrawing with the pen, I LOVE this part.
3. coloring with water color pencils. This part is BOOOOOOring :)and takes way too long…but is necessary if I want to have colors :)
4. using the brush, FUN part .


No comments:

Post a Comment