Monday, March 10, 2014

Sketching at Heathrow :)

Hello!
after almost 25 hours of flight plus some more for transferring we are finally in Cape Town, in Stellenbosh, to be more precise.
A mix between Napa and Tuscany, I have to say is very easy to feel at home here!!

We had a change on flight in London and I did few sketches while at terminal 5 .


We spoiled ourselves with lunch at Caviar & Prunier :)









At the airport I did my sketches with pencil, then on board I did wit pen, colored pencil and watercolor!
My small table was pretty busy!!!

We managed to stay awake the whole 13 hours of the second flight:)  Collapsing slowly now though:)



Here is a picture of Cape Town from the sky:



While this the view from our room, gorgeous!! 
(totally countryside Romagna style!)



Did 3 or 4 sketches of Villa already since our room was not ready when we arrived and I had 6 hours to fill in :)


Loving this place! and loving the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment