Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quick study with palette knife. One off banana, two mandarins and one mini apple.




I painted this study with the palette knife yesterday afternoon.
After spending  the whole morning fixing tiny things on a complicated still life for for my still life class at the Academy, In the afternoon I put down my small brushes, picked up my beloved palette knife and started painting something more loose.
That banana I mentioned at the beginning of the week was already almost black, time to paint it and then eat it!
Here it is: my 50 minute study.
Completely in love with the texture created by using the knife.


8x10 inches
oil on canvas board with palette knife
Foursome




Black sky, huge clouds, angry ocean and super rain….on my way to school!!! I would love to go back to bed today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment