Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sketches with pen while in the air . LHR-SFO

Good morning!
Almost midday here in California, and I am starting to feel ok. After 6 ibuprofen and several coffees.
Yesterday flight was a serious killer.
The good thing of me being in the air for about 25 hours though is that  I HAD REALLY PLENTY OF TIME for reading and drawing :)
I slept and watched movies on the first longer flight (13 h) and I was active on the second one (11h).

This first drawing was inspired by the picture of a British Bulldog that was on the BA magazine on the flight.
I am 100% in love with San Francisco and Ocean beach ( today is AWSOME! sunny and 24C!) , but London is London.
No matter where I live it will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.





Lately I have been enjoying sketching with my ink pens A LOT, yesterday I wanted to try something new, like fantasy landscape for example.







Today I am going back to my brushes! It was a long break :) I missed mixing colors.
Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment