Thursday, March 27, 2014

Red earrings, work in progress


11x14 inches
oil on canvas board
WORK IN PROGRESS
Red earrings.

This is the still life I have been working on for last couple of days.
As assignment for my still life class at the Academy I was supposed to paint a still life with a shiny object. The metal cup is borrowed from my very nice upstair neighbor.
Thanks Kitty!! :)
The doily was handmade by amazing grandmother and is so very dear to me.
The red earrings are among my favorites, I bought them at a small market here in SF when we first arrived in California. They are a bit heavy, but still very VERY nice:)

Here is a picture of the real still life next to the painting in progress.




Next step, taking the painting to the Academy at my still life class, getting a feedback from my teacher, and deliver the finished painting by the end of next week.
I ll post once finished too OF COURSE!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Next step, taking the painting to the Academy at my still life class, getting a feed back form my teacher, and deliver the finished painting by the end of next week.


Have a great day everyone!

I ll waste a good part of mine at the DMV here in SF, need to renew my driving license. The  good note is that I ll take my sketch book with me and I am sure there will be plenty of bored people over there! it might be fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment