Friday, December 13, 2013

The Queen of Clubs.

16x2o inches
The Queen of Clubs.
original oil painting on stretched canvas


 This was a good week!  Amazing weather, I did ok with my school assignments and I have only one mandala left to paint (in B&W) :) !!! WOWW! But the best part is that I found time to paint :) and to finish this first Queen. Planning to paint the other three soon. Can't wait!!

I don't really know WHY i like painting "my girls" so much! The process of painting girls remind me of when I was child and I was playing with my dolls, dressing them, putting make up on and inventing stories...maybe I am not fully grown up yet ;)
I still need my dolls.

You can find The Queen of Clubs and other new paintings in my Etsy Shop!
And do not forget to enter the coupon XMAS13 to get a 10%off at the check out!
Happy Friday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment