Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My version of the queen of Clubs, work in progress


Shop now on my Esty SHOP and use code XMAS13 at checkout for 10% off all shop items.


I scheduled my work load so well that last week that on the weekend I had enough to do a "painting for my self"!
Having " free painting time" turns a normal weekend into a very good one :)
Here is my work till now, I still need to work on the eyes and minor detail but is mainly finish.
For a long time I had this idea in mind of painting the Queens of hearts/diamonds/clubs/spades... I was just not sure which style to go.
Hopefully I ll will have time to finish it today or tomorrow and this lady will be nice and ready in my Etsy Shop waiting for someone to take her home :)

Enjoy this sunny and cold Tuesday everyone!
I am about to start painting another mandala :(((( two more weeks of color theory for me :)




16x20
Queen of Clubs
work in progress
oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment