Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chair project work in progress, done with drawing now it's time to start painting!




Good morning!
Another beautiful sunny day... pretty amazing actually! The sun is shining, the ocean is glowing and is also nice and WARM, aren't we lucky??1

Yesterday I did my drawing on the chair; I changed my initial plan to do something ocean related, and I went for some animal stuff instead :)
Is not very comfortable and easy to paint on the chair, due to the position, so is better to have a fun free theme at least ;)

Here are some picture of the work in progress :

 Drawing a giraffe while looking at some online reference on google!

 Mona took my spot while I was away for few minutes!

 I am back and we squeeze in !
 Cheese!! Picture time!
Here is where I left my chair yesterday evening, my husband famous delicious pizza was calling me! Time to put the painting stuff aside ;)
Going back to my animals right now!
Have a great Sunday everyone!



2 comments: