Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Poppies field

Hello !!

Is evening here now, outside is still warm from the day, the birds are singing (too many of them!!), the dinner is cooking in the oven, Mona is quite and asleep, the husband is working...I am enjoying this moment:)

Yesterday afternoon I went to my usual Tuesday landscape class, unfortunately I dint have any picture with me to paint and I borrowed one from a lady in the class . ( very disappointed with myself!!) I have millions of beautiful pictures and I should not go around asking ther people photos!!

The painting came very close to the original picture, but actually I am not very happy with it.... :( I am disappointed with the house...

8x10inches oil on canvas board

Down here the original picture with the painting in progress :



No comments:

Post a Comment