Saturday, February 2, 2013

Afternoon at the beach with Mona and my brushes...

With the sun shining  and 70 F me and Mona decided to spend the afternoon at the beach yesterday.
B E A U T I F U L
With my knee still not okay it was also the only way to give her some exercise outside! :)
I always find excuse not take my painting brushes with me whenever I go places, but for once I overcame my fear and I packed everything for a painting afternoon, even too much!! The bag was too heavy .

Anyway picture time:

Mona making sure my easel was safe!

First mini study, the thing is that nice view is not always an interesting painting!! :)
the other side..., 30 min each



then we went for a walk, Mona was super bored of sitting!
and on the way to the car we stopped again for a 30min painting










and back to the car...beautiful sunset !



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning paintings and photos. I have to clear my calendar, so I can come with you next time!

    ReplyDelete