Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bride in black and white

Hello!
A beautiful Wednesday this one :)
Sunny day and almost totally healthy again!
We had a friend of mine staying with us for 5 days.  Gaby, amazing girl ! But she brought a stomach bug with her which of course I caught immediately (!) and it  put me out of order for the whole time Gaby was here. We had a great relaxing time though, catching up and watching LOADS of tv ;)

I have discovered Etsy some time ago, it is an amazing website, you can find new, strange, lovely, different things and idea from all over the world. It makes you feel connected to people everywhere in the world....and it makes you believe that at the end the world is a small place!
While browsing I discovered the page of Monique, a  girl from Phoenix , AZ, she creates beautiful dresses.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ouma
(above the link to her shop ! check it out!)
 
Every single time I see the picture of one of her dresses I feel the need to make a painting out of it! They are so romantic and poetic! I love them!
Maybe one day I ll buy one ;)
So here is my painting, down the original picture.
Have a great evening everyone!
ciao!!

12x16 oil on canvas board
CURIOSITY!
to make the black I didn't use a single drop of black color, but instead I mixed green and red :)



No comments:

Post a Comment