Tuesday, February 12, 2013

happy birthday...to ME!!:)

Hello everyone!
I havent been posting for a few days, sorry!!
I was very busy cleaning, cooking and cleaning!
We had a carnival party here at our place over the weekend, it was fab!A lot of work before and after...but now the ART is back :)
happy happy happy time!!
and today is my birthday too, so super happy time!
I am actually very pleased with my self with all the things I managed to do today,  run with hubby and Mona in the morning, then off to portrait class (I like my portrait of today!), then swimming at lunch time and back to school for a quick study landscape class, ( I loved this one painting of today!).
Waiting to go out for a pizza with friends now...I am tired though! I have to admit that!, I am not that young anymore!!!:)

here is the portrait!





No comments:

Post a Comment