Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am mine

Hello everyone!
Hope you had a good Saturday :) we had a lazy one over here,  short run with Mona this morning. She was still tired from yesterday! We had 3 amazing hours at the beach, Mona running in every possible directions and I took as many pict as possible till the sunset. What a beautiful day:)

Today's little painting is ME from the back , 7x9 inches oil on canvas board.
I had this tattoo done (long time ago!!!since I need to think hard to remember WHEN!) in 2008 back in Italy, when I was living in Milan.

There are plenty of reasons behind it but the one I believed in most at the time and now is that I AM MINE, no matter what and especially no matter WHO.
A reminder of my freedom, and my self-sufficiency.

And as the Pearl Jam song goes:

"...I know I was born
And I know that I'll die
The in between is mine
I am mine ..."




No comments:

Post a Comment