Thursday, July 18, 2019

If you dream it you can do it! the vulcanoligist.

This is Jasper, a 4 years old from San Francisco, California .
I was fascinated by what his mom wrote in her submission message and I knew I had to draw Jasper dream! I hope he will enjoy my interpretation of him :)





" When you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he responds by saying "I am going to be a famous volcanologist who will help save people's lives!"
I can't remember exactly how/when this interest started, but he is obsessed, and surprisingly quite knowledgeable. Most conversations we have go back to volcanoes. He'll start by talking about lava and magma and tephra, and then continue by talking about the ring of fire and tectonic plates, and if you really get him going, he will talk about the calibrian arc, all the different types of volcanoes (e.g.stratovolcanoes, mud volcanoes, ice volcanoes, etc), the structure of volcanoes (e.g. craters, calderas, side vents, etc) and chemosynthesis and photosynthesis. I have learned so much from him! The other day at Karate, the instructor mentioned something about saving your energy for class, and Jasper responds "Ok, let's talk about kinetic and potential energy!" 


If you would like to see your kid's dream up here next is very easy !
1. subscribe to my website LINK HERE
In my monthly newsletter you will see my new illustrations and you will be able to enjoy special gives aways :) ( plenty of treats for my followers!!)
2.Drop me a message through my website. CONTACT ME with few info : your kid age/where you live/like-dislikes/what he-she would like to do as a grown up.
3. Like my facebook art page! Laura Dallagata ART on FB

Every month I will be choosing one, two or more kids and I will be drawing their dreams!

Looking forward to hear from you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment