Wednesday, July 24, 2019

If you can dream it, you can make it. Ballerina.






Lavinia: a 3 years old from Perugia (Italy) . She loves ballet and horses. At the question , what you want to be as a grown up she said she wants to be a leopard!! Well the leopard didn't make it into the picture 😜. 
Hope she will be happy with Lavinia Ballerina!


If you can dream it, you can make it.
Ballerina.


f you would like to see your kid's dream up here is very easy !
1. subscribe to my website LINK HERE
In my monthly newsletter you will see my new illustrations and you will be able to enjoy special gives aways :) ( plenty of treats for my followers!!)
2.Drop me a message through my website. CONTACT ME with few info : your kid age/where you live/like-dislikes/what he-she would like to do as a grown up.
3. Like my facebook art page!Laura Dallagata ART on FB

Every month I will be choosing one, two or more kids and I will be drawing their dreams!

Looking forward to hear from you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment