Tuesday, July 16, 2019

If you can dream it, you can do it. Mermaid-unicorn-dinos tea party!

Here is my last illustration for my "If you can dream it, you can do it" project.
This is Hannah, a 4 years old from Belfast (UK).
She loves princesses, unicorns, mermaids, and dinosaurs. 



Hannah. If you can dream it you can do it.

I am loving creating these fun pieces and bringing your kids dreams into my illustrations.The messages I have been receiving are so many that I have decided to try to do TWO special illustrations each months instead of just one.

HOW TO TAKE PART :

1. Subscribe to my website LINK HERE Every month you will be able to see the new illustrations in my artsy-newsletter.

2. Drop me a message through my website. CONTACT ME with a few information about your kid/kids : name, where you live, likes/dislikes, what he/she would like to be as a grown up.

3. Like my FB art page FB Laura Dallagata ART


Looking forward to hear from you all!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment