Friday, July 26, 2019

If you can dream it, you can do it. Matan & Orel.

Happy Friday!!!

Here is my last illustration for this week, Matan and Orel.
It took me some time to come out with the right story for this special duo from San Francisco, Matan loves superheros and firefighters while Orel loves French-Spanish songs.
It has been so hot here these last few days that I thought the green mouse of Sourir Verte and cow Lola would have not said no to a cool shower!



If you can dream it, you can do it.
Matan & Orel.


I am so looking forward to the weekend!
Planning to keep my laptop shut and hopefully we'll enjoy some rain on Sunday. Around 40 C here today, way too hot for the San Francisco girl in me.


If you would like to see your kid's dream up here is very easy !1. subscribe to my website LINK HERE
In my monthly newsletter you will see my new illustrations and you will be able to enjoy special gives aways :) ( plenty of treats for my followers!!)2.Drop me a message through my website.CONTACT ME with few info : your kid age/where you live/like-dislikes/what he-she would like to do as a grown up.3. Like my facebook art page!Laura Dallagata ART on FB 
Every month I will be choosing one, two or more kids and I will be drawing their dreams!Looking forward to hear from you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment