Tuesday, July 2, 2019

If you dream it, you can do it! Thomas meet Baby shark!

This is Ezra’s dream. Ezra is 2 years old and he has just been promoted to Big Brother. He loves playing with trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine. His mom says that he plays with imaginary trains wherever he goes. His favorite song is Baby shark and he loves dancing! He would like to become an engineer, like his dad. Ezra, his baby sister, and his parents live in Orlando, Florida.

If you dream it, you can do it.




How it all started.I love listening to, Alex, my son (who will turn 4 soon) talking about his dreams, his likes and dislikes, and what he wants to become when he grows up. I would love to record our conversations, to remember all the details, to freeze his sweetness in time so that I can go back to it every time I want. He is growing and changing too fast.
To keep those memories, I have decided to create a special illustration of Alex every year. The theme for these illustrations is his favorite dream at that age. Research shows that surrounding kids with illustrations, colors, and artwork that is accessible boosts their creativity. Our thoughts attract people, things and events to our lives. Illustrating our kids wildest dream will make them work harder to make those dreams come true. This is a great encouragement for children to chase their dreams. 
THE PROJECT: 
I have asked my friends and community to share your children's dreams. I have been blown away by how many people took the time to write to me. Choosing the one to draw has been very difficult with so many sweet and unique stories!
I would like to show the diversity of our community and the creativity of the kids. I am excited to hear new ideas.

TO PARTICIPATE: 

1. Subscribe to my website  https://www.lauradallagata.com
2. Drop me a message if you would like to be part of this initiative. write me here  And please share my website with your friends who might like the idea behind the project, or who could be interested in my work.



 My Etsy shop will  be closed for the summer!
SHOP ON ETSY  so enjoy this last minute FLASH SALE
EVERYTHING IS IF 45% OFF using the coupon SFSUSOON at the check out.
( I will be still taking commission :) so write me if you are interested in a unique piece!)



No comments:

Post a Comment