Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pregnancy Fairies, part one: Nausey and Cravy.

40 weeks and 4 days (284 days)

We had a beautiful Sunday, sunny and around 80F .
Something special for Ocean Beach in July, maybe is just for you... and for me! :)


During these 284 days of pregnancy I saw my body changing, inside and outside.
At the end of this fantastic journey I am around 10 kg heavier and we are two people in one body.
(Pretty amazing!! )
I am a bit sentimental today since I have the feeling you are coming out soon, very soon.
Are you coming tomorrow? I bet YES :)





 What I am posting today is the first part of my pregnancy fairies project, each Fairy bring some kind of change with her, some are good some are less good!

Everything started with Nausey, the "lovely" Fairy who bringsvmorning sickness, nausea, stomach burn and similar .








Then there was  Cravy. Which is one my favorite.
 During theses 280 days is a good sign to put on weight so I indulged my self with all my cravings. Mostly pizza, parmesan cheese, bread, LOADS of bread, ice cream...more pizza and pizza again!




 I have 4 more fairies planned....let's see what happens tomorrow! :) I might to take some time out !!

Some photos from today :

Mona and me in the morning:




Me and your daddy in the evening!





 Have a good night and see you soon!
Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment