Saturday, July 11, 2015

Our hearty walks.

I have to consider myself pretty lucky, all in all I had a great pregnancy . Rarely sick and able to run a good daily mileage till my 38 th week.
Probably I have to thank Mona for pushing me to stay active ! We are still walking daily (A LOT !) .
It makes me happy, makes Mona super happy, and make you (baby!) happy too. Since where we are out and about is the only moment i feel you resting, sleeping...and not kicking ! :)

 Our hearty walks.


The weather this year has been a little bit special too... warm, sunny and beautiful...and is already mid July! ( Which you discover soon is the fog season over here!)

Taking the three of us for a walk soon, then we ll pick up your daddy from the bus ( he went downtown to have a nice hair cut to show you how handsome he is the day you will show up!! well....i went to the hairdresser too :) same reason! lol)
In the afternoon we ll be driving to Ikea, to buy the frames for your bear -alphabet letter and in the evening we have planned a very good pizza in Palo Alto with some friends.
I know you cannot wait for pizza!!! Me too!!
So please...keep calm and bear with me (inside me!!) few more days :) If you are a good boy you will have pizza tomorrow evening too!
Love you!
your momy

No comments:

Post a Comment