Sunday, July 12, 2015

Alessandro, name on wood.

In
Alessandro 
Acrylic and modeling paste on wood.


Hello there! 
Me again :) your mom (!! feels weird!!!)
Forgive me but i really like this kind of stuff....drawing, collage, painting, both traditional and digital ...I like everything that involves "making something" and adding colors to it.
And you will have to deal with A LOT OF THIS! :)
I have the feeling that I will be drawing a lot of you too, be prepared!
We will also be doing plenty of art projects together...when you are a little older :)



Anyway...this is one is the name me and your daddy have chosen for you. Your daddy INSISTED to give you also a second name , just in case you didn't like the first one . You have a very, VERY thoughtful daddy, you will see!!! 

Enjoy your last Sunday inside buddy! 
You have pizza for dinner, again!! :)
The weather is still surprisingly beautiful and warm ..... I think just for you !!!
Love! 
your momi.



No comments:

Post a Comment