Thursday, July 16, 2015

Are you talking to me?

N

Are you talking to me?
Digital painting, quick study.


Hello little brother!
Are you joining our pack or not? Daddy is getting a bit anxious, you know...he  doesnt like people being late. But you are half Italian...so i guess you can be a little bit late :) not too much though!.
I am happy if you are late ! I can a fun time sniffing and walking around the park with my mommy!
But I guess it will be nice having you in the pack, the more the merrier!
I can teach you how to hunt for moles, gophers, squirrels, raccoons and even for chicken. I know plenty of good tricks. The best one actually is to cover up your own smell by rolling yourself in a poop or in a garbage or even better in a dead animal carcasses if are lucky enough to find any!
I am SO VERY GOOD at it!!
But mommy gets mad at me..don't know why!!And then I always end up having a bath. I hate that part.
You will have plenty of bath too, POOR you!! They bought a small bath just for you...not a good sign!
Anyway...It will be fun having you around...hopefully you will not bark too much..i hate those small dogs that have a high pitch bark. 
Something about myself:
I love to sleep, especially in the morning after my breakfast and my long walks in the park.
I hope you will like to sleep too. Then we can sleep together.
I love to eat, I can eat anything and i am super fast! SUPER  FAST!
And I love to go on walks and sniff...I am never ever tired of walking and sniffing!

My day is the following:
1. wake up and long stretch on the carpet
2. eat my food in 3 seconds
3. go out with momy, poop, pee (at least hundreds times!) and sniff everything
4. back home and nap.
5. look at mommy preparing food and checking the floor for microscopic food particles.
6. nap
7. repeat step 3 and 6
8. walk with momy to pick up daddy from the tram ( I am so scared of that weird thing!! but daddy is not scared! tough daddy :) he is spending all his day inside the tram! we leave him there in the morning and find him in the same place in the evening! daddy works so hard...mommy says so)
9. repeat step 5 and 2 and 3.

A lot of information about me!! Cant wait to meet you!! I ll be your best friend!!....you know everything is better with a dog around!!

Mona Lisa!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment