Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sketching in Maui :)

We arrived in Maui last night .
5 and half hours flight from San Francisco and 3 hours time difference.
A totally different world.
One from where you DO NOT want to leave!!
 (The only reason to go back home is for our Mona!!miss her!)


We are staying in the west side of the Island, Kaanapali to be precise . Today we enjoyed a beautiful slow day: great weather, lovely food, each other. So beautiful and so relaxing!

I found time for few sketches, of course! Since my foot is still healing and  I cannot go into the water, I cannot walk on the beach ad I cannot stay on my feet for too long... sitting down and draw is the minimum I can do!





I love drawing the people around me....I jsut wish they wold keep the same pose for at least 5 minutes!!
These couples in front of me were constantly moving, GRRRRR!! 





This other guy next to me was much better though, thank you Sir!!! :) However he didnt like me staring at him for too long....














Our bedroom view!! not bad :)
When i woke today and I looked out of the balcony I was just speachless...amazing colors,  spectacular light...no wonder why everyone loves Hawaii.














Early night today and looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow!! 
ciao!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment