Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Portrait assignment, Andrew.




Hello friends!
Apologies for not posting anything at all in last week but I spent most of my time lying on the couch or on the bed with my left foot up  :(
I have been suffering a bad bacterial infection, thankfully is slowly getting better and hopefully I ll be able to put my foot down by the weekend.

Health aside everything else is good :)
The weather has been totally amazing, sunny and around 20C ( which make my not moving situation even more annoying!!) For once I would be happy with rain and fog. But I just checked the weather forecast...no signs of rain ahead!


For my head drawing class of today I was meant to draw to the portrait of one of my classmate.

Here is Andrew.




And my very peculiar drawing position....

I normally draw or paint standing.
I love to be able to walk around my easel, check the work from far away, then again from closer....basically I like to move around the piece.

I have to admit it took me some time to get used to the sitting position...but no choice there!:) Cant' wait to be able to stand again!

A friend just texted me from class, someone has drew me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment