Friday, March 13, 2015

Back to painting....and it feels SO VERY GOOD.

I started yesterday a new painting commission and I am SO VERY HAPPY :)


There is something that makes painting completely different from drawing or sketching or making digital art...I dont know what it is really...it just makes me feel more alive than ever.


This is the initial sketch on canvas.  I am now letting it dry for a few days before keep working on it.
Another girl with big eyes, YES!!!

We are actually off to Maui this evening  :)  For a 5days BabyMoon!
Since my foot is not yet well I will have more time for sketching and drawing while hubby will be busy surfing.
Sketchbook and watercolors are packed and I am ready to go! Hopefully I ll post something from there.
Mona cannot come with us, that is the only bad news :(
will miss this puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment