Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My first digital painting : Mona Lisa.


Digital painting with Illustrator.


wooooooowoooooo!!! Here we go...my first digital painting with Illustrator...

It was not easy...I think with practice things will get easier (!) and the full process will be a little bit faster hopefully.
This is a picture of the lay out, just to give you an idea of how many strokes are in there.
At times I did miss my real brushes... choosing which brush to use and where is much easier with the real thing! But I wanted to challenge myself, and I think I did it.



And here is the original picture of Mona Lisa




It took me all afternoon  yesterday ...a struggle, especially because it was 74F and very sunny outside.
What happened to the horrible July weather we are supposed to have over here by the Ocean during this time? I was really hoping for some good fog & clouds to totally focus on Illustrator without feeling i was missing out on the nice weather.
And It looks like we are having another sunny day today too.

Going for a short run to wake up my mind now :)

Have a good day everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment