Thursday, July 17, 2014

A fine day in Seattle.

My very first day in Seattle...and I totally enjoyed:).

Went for breakfast down at the Pike Place Market, a beautiful market overlooking the bay, on the waterfront. It opened in 1907 and is one of the oldest in the USA.

I sit down in a nice coffe place, get my latte &a pastry and started sketching my view :)
(My favorite start of the day!!)



Here is a photo.



The morning was pretty cloudy, windy and chilly. It felt just like being at home :)
BUT...luckily around midday the sun found his way out.

Walking along the Alaskan Way I got to the Sculpture Museum, from there you have a view of the famous Space Needle, here is  quick sketch.





Last sketch is the view from the Conference Centre...went there to drop and pick hub hubby :) who is here for work!


 


Have a great evening everyone!
Ciao from SEATTLE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment